It’s week 11 and Thanksgiving is next week. Additionally, most trade deadlines coincide with Thanksgiving, so we’ll focus on playoff schedules for buys and sells. Don’t forget, Exhibit 101 helping you with weather, business decisions and lineups, plus this week’s fun rankings (and readers’ suggestion) – Best TV and Movie Bullies.
*** Oh! And, we might have found a solution to the leaderboard widget issue by using Fantasy Nation (via Football Diehards). All three ratings work and are editable by me (unlike before), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) without using two fingers! YAY! ***
Waivers | True SOS (APA – Wednesday update)
Fantasy Football 101 (start, sit, rally, more)
All in Football (video module)
2022 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
🚨 CAUTION 🚨 They are sleepers. They won’t mimic my ranking 100%. It’s upside down hunting and often involves more risk.
POSSIBLE START: Daniel Jones, NYG – Jones is back after his QB13 finish, because this week is an even better game. Jones didn’t run as much as he did in Weeks 3, 4 and 7, but he threw two touchdowns for only the third time. The Lions are one of the best matchups you’ll find, with five quarterbacks scoring 24.7+ and five quarterbacks throwing two or more touchdowns. The Lions also gave QBs four 40+ rushing games, including bananas from Justin Fields in Week 10.
POSSIBLE START: Brian Robinson, WSH – While Antonio Gibson appears to be reborn in that timeshare role, don’t discount Robinson for a potential Week 10 repeat. goals. He won’t have to fight much this week, as the Texans allow the most FPPGs from running backs with a record 1,407 rushing yards (the closest is 1,228) and 13 rushing touchdowns.
HAIL MARY START: Cordarrelle Patterson and Tyler Allgeier, ATL — With 38 total rushing yards in Week 10 — 23 total yards given Allgeier’s -17 receiving yards — it might be tough to start either or both. Fortunately, the Bears struggled to keep running backs out of the end zone with 12 rushing touchdowns allowed, including three games with multiple rushing scores.
POSSIBLE START: Courtland Sutton, DEN — Even if Jerry Jeudy can play this week, Sutton is worth it given the thin receivers due to byes and injuries. This Russell Wilson-led attack has been hard to watch most of the time, but the Raiders can be a cure for that ill. Both Sutton and Jeudy scored in Week 4 against them, and the Raiders have allowed 10 double-digit scores and eight touchdowns this year, including letting Matt Ryan put on a strong showing in his return.
POSSIBLE START: Josh Palmer, LAC –The Chiefs have allowed a double-digit wide at every game outside of Malik Willis’ Titans game, with four teammate games passing a fantastic 10 points. Palmer is back in action, as DeAndre Carter was here last week, but Carter’s advantage hinges on Keenan Allen returning. Palmer is bootable anyway.
HAIL MARY START: DJ Moore, CAR – As mentioned in this week’s Waiver Worries, Moore may be toasting the return of Baker Mayfield, but that’s why he’s now playing Hail Mary. The Ravens have been playing better lately, but every receiver with 9+ targets against the Ravens has put up at least a fantastic 8.5 points, averaging 11.8 targets, 114 yards and four total touchdowns (and 18, 0 FPPG). Of course, that relies on Mayfield not looking like a dunce.
Hail Mary START: Greg Dulcich, DEN – Back to the Broncos, and I know, trusting more than one / the team is a lot to ask. The Raiders didn’t give up a ton on tight ends, but Gerald Everett, Zach Ertz and Travis Kelce all had great games…especially Kelce (30.0 points). The rest of the opposing tight ends are mediocre, but Geoff Swaim, Jordan Akins, Taysom Hill and Kylen Granson all had over 7.7 points. Dulcich was disappointing last week, but he has 21 targets in four games, 17 of those targets for 12-182-1 and 30.2 points in his first three games.
Have fun with the leaderboards!
Top Bullies in Movies and TV
Thanks to @_jds_jds for this idea. I joked that Rachaad White took the lunch money from Qandree Diggs in Germany, and he responded by asking for the best TV/movie bullies of all time. Sure, seeing the bullies get their reward is hugely rewarding, but let’s pound them (pun intended).
- Biff Tannen, Back to the Future – When you think “bully”, there’s probably no character that comes to mind faster than Biff.
- Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z – Before redeeming himself by sacrificing his life (spoilers) against Majin Buu, Vegeta was the original bully of the Dragon Ball Z characters, who still bullied them even teaming up with them from time to time and seemingly turning the corner of the Cell saga before letting his jealousy get the better of him. Arguably the best DBZ (and Super) character.
- Johnny Lawrence, Karate Kid – Honestly, you can say that John Kreese is the real mastermind of the bully – especially if you’ve seen Cobra Kai – but Lawrence was the classic bully from 80s movies, with a band and all.
- Deebo, Friday “The most imposing tyrant of all time?” Snatch chains and bicycles.
- Nelson Muntz, The Simpsons “Lovely and hateful at the same time.”
- Joffrey Baratheon, Game of Thrones – Is there another tyrant with more impact in a shorter rein and, of course, a more celebrated death?
- Eric Cartman, South Park – Few people carry the balance of bully, friend, funny and obnoxious more than Cartman.
- Shooter McGavin, Happy Gilmore “I mean, the man eats pieces of $#@% for breakfast!
- Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter — Even his face screams bully.
- Roger Klotz, Doug “Roger is now 45, by the way. Detained in school several times, he is older than Doug and his friends and has the joy of being the town bully. The guy was just going to Doug’s house to tell him that he was shitting or torturing him.
- Flash Thompson, Spider-Man things – Hated and endlessly bullied Peter Parker, but like some members of the roster, he is later redeemed by befriending Peter after finding out he was Spider-Man and then Agent Venom.
- Fred O’Bannion, dazed and confused — This paddle. That’s all.
- Regina George, Mean Girls “A character so terrible you don’t even feel bad for her after the revenge.
- White Goodman, DodgeBall — So many still used GIFs (touch, go ahead and make your Mr. Jokey jokes, and more, including…)
- Ace Merrill, support me ‘I tried to kill a child. I mean…
- Angelica Pickles, Rugrats – She had most of the adventures, but Angelica was also an obnoxious bully to the other Rugrats, being partly the oldest, partly worse because of her voice.
- Mr. Burns, Simpsons “Wealthy executioner of the employees of the power plant and sometimes of the entire city of Springfield.
- Pete, crazy things – He later became Goofy’s friend in A Goofy Movie, but was Goofy’s terrorist and yet-to-be Christmas ghost in Disney’s Christmas Carol.
- Candace Flynn, Phineas and Ferb — I never watched the show, but the fiancé wanted it to be in the Top 20.
- O’Doyles, Billy Madison – Generations of bullies all killed in a random car accident.
BUY AND SELL
With the trade deadline approaching, I will list the best and worst SOS for the playoffs (only)
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, SF — 4th: SEA, WSH, BT
- Lamar Jackson, QB, BAL — 6th: CLE, ATL, PIT
- Derrick Henry, RB, TEN — 1st: LAC, HOU, DAL
- Alvin Kamara, RB, NO — 2nd: ATL, CLE, PHI
- Leonard Fournette, RB, TB — 3rd: CIN, ARI, CAR
- George Pickens and Diontae Johnson, WR, PIT — 2nd: CAR, LV, BAL
- Chris Olave (and possibly others), WR, NO — 5th
- Greg Dulcich, TE, DEN — 3rd: ARI, LAR, KC
- Pat Freiermuth, TE, PIT — 4th
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, MIA — 30: BUF, GB, NE
- Joe Burrow, QB, CIN — 27: VG, NE, BUF
- Josh Jacobs, RB, LV — 32nd: NE, PIT, SF
- Joe Mixon, RB, CIN — 30th
- Allen Robinson, WR, LAR — 32nd: GB, DEN, LAC
- Christian Kirk, WR, JAX — 28: DAL, NYJ, HOU
- David Njoku, TE, CLE — 30: BAL, NO, WSH
- Dallas Goedert, TE, PHI — 28: WHO, FROM, NO
Week 11 fantasy football projections
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These may differ from my rankings, and my ranks are the order i would start players in apart from additional context, such as “Need a higher edge, even if it’s risky”. Also, based on 4-point TD for QB, 6-point rest and half PPR
Download link added Thursday
***These are NOT updated Sunday morning, for info***
Ranking Fantasy Football Week 11
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨
- We found a solution to the leaderboard widget issue using Fantasy Nation (via Football Diehards). All three ratings work and are editable by me (unlike before), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) without using two fingers! YAY!
- Updated regularly, so check back until queues lock.
(Photo by Cooper Neill/Getty Images)
#Fantasy #Football #Week #Rankings #Sleepers #Starts #Sits #Brian #Robinson #Greg #Dulcich