Warzone 2’s DMZ brings a PvPvE mining mode to the battle royale, where players can earn unique rewards. Here’s everything we know about the DMZ so far, including how to get rewards in the mode.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 features many new modes for players to enjoy, including a full third-person playlist, Destiny-style raids, Warzone 2, and DMZ. The free DMZ mode tasks players with battling other players and the AI as they attempt to complete objectives, extract high-value loot, and they can earn free rewards while doing so.
Here are all the missions and rewards for DMZ that players can take in Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 Season 1.
How to get M13B in DMZ
The new M13B Assault Rifle for Season 1 is described as the “ultimate reward” for DMZ mode. While originally meant to be unlocked through a “Store Bundle or Weapon Unlock Challenge”, it is now also listed as a DMZ reward.
Players will simply have to locate the contaminated area in a DMZ match and eliminate the chemist, an AI boss that spawns in the area. After killing the Chemist, they file a weapon plan of the M13Bwhich players must next extract in order to unlock it and use it in their custom loadouts.
Similar to how players can skip unlocking weapons, free players can skip the multiplayer challenge by mining with locked weapons in the DMZ, which unlocks them in your custom loadout. But, we’ll have to wait for the full launch to be sure.
Warzone 2 DMZ Faction Mission Rewards
Legion Tier 1 Missions
Create contact – Double XP token for 30 minutes and 5000 XP
- Use your Tac-Map and ping a contract phone.
- Find a contract phone and download the intel.
Locate and recover – Nickname private emblem and 5000 XP.
- Find and loot five loot caches.
- Pick up five items in your backpack.
Al-Qatala Informant – M4 Contraband Weapon and 5000 XP
Storm the Fortress – Pendulum Weapon Blueprint & 5000 XP
- Obtain a stronghold keycard.
- Clear a fortress of enemy fighters.
- Extract the White Lotus information found on the fortress guards.
Legion Level 2 Missions
Big Spend – Cavern Boat Dock Shack Key and 7500 XP
- Acquire $60,000 in cash.
- Spend $60,000 at a store.
Buried Barrels – SP-R 208 Contraband Weapon & 5000 XP
- Complete a secure radioactive material contract.
- Collect four items from the radioactive caches.
Junker – Pseudo private calling card and 7500 XP.
Anti-Air – RPK Contraband Weapon and 7500 XP.
- Capture a SAM site.
- Wait for your captured SAM site to shoot down a plane.
- Pick up an abandoned supply.
Key Elimination – Fanning Konig Calling Card and 7500 XP.
- Complete an HVT disposal contract.
- Pick up a ket found on an HVT or elsewhere.
- Use a key to unlock a locked space.
Data Collection – FTAC Recon Contraband Weapon and 7500 XP.
- Find and loot a computer.
- Extract four USB keys.
- Extract five hard drives.
Frame Job – Anonymous Operator Skin and 15,000 XP.
- Buy an LTV with a turret from a store.
- Use the LTV Turret to kill 10 enemies in Ahkdar Village.
- Destroy the LTV in the Mawizeh Swamp.
White Lotus Tier 1 Missions
world traveler – M16 Contraband Weapon and 5000 XP.
- Travel to six different points of interest in a single deployment.
Convenience – Kushaak Build Warehouse Key and 5000 XP.
- Refuel and repair vehicles at five gas stations.
- Extract five cans of gasoline.
Badge of Honor – Basilisk Contraband Weapon and 5000 XP.
- Acquire a Basilisk, commonly found in police stations.
- Kill 13 enemies with headshots using a Basilisk.
Health Aware – White Lotus Emblem and 5000 XP.
- Loot a medicine cabinet.
- Extract nine stims.
- Extract six bandages.
Demolitions – 30 mins Double Weapon XP Token & 5000 XP.
- Acquire a Supplies Destruction Contract.
- Complete a Destruction of Supplies contract.
- Open a safe.
Fully Encumbered – RAPP H Contraband Weapon and 5000 XP.
- Extract with a full backpack.
Flight Recon – Steel Phantom Weapon blueprint and 10,000 XP.
- Land a light helicopter at the heliport in Hafid Port.
- Download light hero flight path data.
- Extract with light helicopter flight path data.
Warzone 2 Weapon Case Event Rewards
Players can earn rewards in DMZ by complete Weapon Case events in-game. These events take place once per game, and it’s a first-come, first-served event, so make sure you’re ready for some competition.
In these areas, which are marked on the map, players must fight off the AI and take out an AI Juggernaught who will then drop a weapon holster. This weapon holster must then be extracted for players to redeem the rewards.
The Weapon Case event in DMZ can appear in one of three locations in every match:
- Al Sharim Pass
- Zarqa Hydroelectric
There are seven rewards to win, and they can only be earned one at a time per weapon case mined. The rewards include a Weapon Blueprint, Weapon Sticker, Charm, Vehicle Skin, Calling Card, Emblem, and Operator Skin:
- Warning tape – RPK weapon blueprint
- Biological hazard – Weapon Sticker
- Incognito in the Jungle – Vehicle skin
- Gas Gas Gas – Weapon Charm
- Crate of weapons – Calling card
- Crate of weapons – Emblem
- Biological hazard – Konig operator skin
We’ll be sure to keep you posted on future DMZ updates and rewards. For now, check out the best audio settings for Warzone 2 and how the new Prestige system works.
Image credit: Activision
#DMZ #rewards #Warzone #M13B #rewards #faction #missions #weapon #case